Using Data for Action
October 12, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm| $5
In this webinar, we will look at how the best companies extract actionable insights from their data and convert them into the right decisions. Every company knows the value of data, and in this webinar, we will cover a few strategies to help you raise the bar when it comes to data.
You’ll learn how to:
- How to deal with the human roadblocks of data
- Designing systems that can surface insights regularly
- Using data as the lighthouse in the fog of uncertainty
- Quickly designing a strategy for analytics
- Choosing the right KPIs for your business and balancing unexpected incentives
Pre Work: Question to Think Through: Where is your business’s greatest opportunity to gain insights from your data?
About the Presenter
Ruben Ugarte is a Data and Decision Strategist and the author of the Data Mirage. He helps medium-sized and large enterprises, including the Fortune 1000, find their hidden treasures and use them to boost performance significantly, increase profitability, dramatically lower costs, and make their teams world-class. He has done this globally across 5 continents with some of the most innovative companies.